Tuesday, August 4, 2009

2nd august 2009


i don't know what life has in store for me... maybe i will know in a couple of days... there are some things you just can't control;things you don't have a say in... i don't know what to feel now.. i simply don't know.. things may be
bright.. or things may be gloomy... i will know soon... there's a part of me that's scared.. things may not be the same again... life may take on a different turn.. a turn that will affect me and everyone around...
the realisation that the worst can happen hit me really hard yesterday and made me break down; something that i hardly do... i know it's gonna be hard to face the worst that is possible... i am preparing myself to face it, but i know that when the time comes it will not be easy...
if the worst happens, then it is my fate... there will be nothing i can do to change it... nothing... the best i could do is to accept my fate, and live life to the fullest; live everyday like it is my last...
i know i need to be strong... need to muster up all the strength i have to not break down... i need to be tough... i have to be a fighter... i won't go down that easily... i will fight till the end.. n i will live my life better than i have ever lived...

No comments:

Post a Comment