Wednesday, September 22, 2010

let me be

i do not demand
i do not expect
and i have no complains to make

i am the way i am
flawed but true
take me only if u can

love me or hate me
it's a call you make
and it's not for me to beg

come close
only if u feel the closeness
it's not an obligation

don't hand me roses
because you have to
but only if you want to

don't pity me
and do me things
i don't need your favor

don't pretend that you like me
and try to stab me at the back
i know better than to believe in you

don't try to make me special
when i am not to you
i need no one to feel that way

don't give me things
and think you're kind
i never asked for them

don't try to understand me
i am a puzzle
and you are not the one to solve

i ask nothing of you
i want not a thing from you
i wish nothing of you

you have your life;i have mine too
you live your life; and i live mine
you be as you are; let me be as i am

No comments:

Post a Comment