Wednesday, August 11, 2010

a bundle of happiness

so this is what happiness is...i am utterly crazily shamelessly happy.. and i have every right to feel that way. my heart is bursting with happiness. it's spilling over. and i feel like shouting and screaming and telling the world that i am the happiest person on this earth. i feel like hugging every person i see and tell her how happy i am. am i going crazy?? i don't mind the craziness at all. yessss i am that happy. if there was a measurement for happiness, my happiness would cross the maximum limit. after such a long time i feel the highest level of joy and satisfaction at the accomplishment and a job well done. and i thank my lucky stars they stood by me. everything went my way. everything. 
10th august 2010 will always remain a special day for me. my first placement. "first". it was my day. and when it's your day, nothing can stop you from achieving what you are meant to achieve. and i did. i achieved what i set out to: a job with "HeadStrong". there is a sense of calm and security now. the knowledge that you have a job to fall back on wraps you up in a blanket of security and well-being. it's like having a soft cushion beneath you. and to see the positive results of your hard work and effort is a big confidence booster. i think i am more confident today than i was yesterday. 
even after having exhausted my entire energy merely sitting and waiting for the interviews and being tired to the bones, i am so happy that i can't fall asleep. i don't want the day to end. i want to taste the feeling for a couple more hours before i go to sleep. happiness is all i can feel now. i am a bundle of happiness and smiles now. i am happy. and i am gonna sit here and wait for the sun to rise. i want to see the first rays of the sun. i want to feel the cool morning breeze against me. i want to thank whatever or whoever it is for giving me this happiness. i want to let the songbirds and flowers know how happy and blessed i am. i want to sit on the swing in the park and lose myself in my happiness. i want to be with me in the quietness and serenity of the morning...

No comments:

Post a Comment