Saturday, August 28, 2010

dreaming bad

you know how it feels like to dream bad and then when you open your sleepy eyes and realise it was just a dream, you are so happy and relieved you almost shout out with joy. i just woke up that way now. slept fitfully all morning dreaming this and that. dreamt a friend tellling me(with a desire to hurt me) something really bad about me. i haven't ever felt worse than i felt in my dream. it pinched me and hurt my sentiments so bad that when my room-mate woke me up from my sleep, i felt elated i wasn't living the dream. now i am awake and happy and thankful i won't be made to go through it.. :)

4 comments:

  1. Yesterday I read, "Joker in the pack" and was talking about the 2 placements of IIMB in JP Morgan in my sleep!
    :D
    I came to know that only today when my room mate narrated everything that I had said.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe... i know.. it happens.. n i m scared most of the times that i will end up blurting out any possible crap my sub-conscious mind can come up with.. ;);)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And as a result reveal some of your secrets?
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah.. that's what i m scared of actually.. ;)

    ReplyDelete