Thursday, August 26, 2010

wish a little wish for me

here's this thing with me: i have this feeling that one should not wish things for oneself; rather one should wish things for others. wishes seem to come true when you make a wish for someone else. i don't know how i picked this up but somehow i did. and now i find it a little hard to ignore. many times i have wished something for myself and it almost always didn't work. but when i wished something for someone, it worked most times. i don't know how it is with other people. call it superstition if you want to, but with me, that is how it goes.
i think every two person should get into a partnership of wishing things for each other. that way, each will have his/her wish fulfilled, courtesy the other person. and wouldn't that be just nice?? (or utopian is it?).. for me, it's a comforting concept anyway.
a few weeks back, i had asked my friend to wish something for me. she did. and the wish came true. so i think i pretty much believe in my own theory.
and i will continue believing and go on wishing for people close to my heart. and all i need to do is find someone to believe in my theory and wish a little wish for me everytime i need one.

No comments:

Post a Comment